Monday, June 12, 2006

Melancholic Days

It's all Mister Seven Personalities's fault I now can't stop thinking about foggy days and frosted windows, easy jazz and fluffysnuggly blankets, good coffee, hot yummy brunches, golden parks and happy dogs. And, yes, the weather is still rubbing it in.

The key word here is thinking - surprise surprise - since I'd be lucky to see the light of day these last weeks. The boy says I'm grumpy and depressed and not getting any sun, like I'm a pot plant or something equally exciting. Then again, he's not far off. Then again, I've always been more or a dusk than dawn kind of girl.

But now it's back to the books, before I get to romance meandering days again.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hello Joy.
It's Mr Seven Personalities'.

joyfulglee said...

You sure you wanna take on an editing student on that?? :D

Both versions are acceptable. I personally prefer "s'", but currently "s's" is the all the rage.

So, I'm trying to be less um, personal and more... professional. Blrgggh.

Cheryl said...

Gladly. I have the nerve and pride to do just that. :p

Wookay la, editor. The title suffices and Your word is rhema.

Anonymous said...

heloo ms editor. hey, is suffices even a word? there's a plural for suffice?

woooww... you learn something new, everyday (ala cocoa pops ad style)

-fie-

Cheryl said...

'Suffices' is not a plural.

Interestingly enough though, you would have thought that. :)

Anonymous said...

it's called sarcasm, if you weren't too quick picking up on the tone.

and by the way, there is no such word as suffices.

-fie-