Monday, June 05, 2006

More Distracting Events

So in our bid to resist starting on assignments just one more day, we headed out for a good ol' seven-hour pissin' the last night of class. There are a whole lot of crazy photos of us playing dumb games, making stupid faces and stupider poses and the like, actually, but I shall refrain.
Jo and Joy
The Jo and Joy Buddies
The Graduates!
Tara and Donna, The Graduates!
Andrew and Jo
Andrew and Jo
How We Feel About The Last Day of Term!
How We Feel About The Last Day of Term!
Skinny Tim, Joy and Camera-Shy Dana
Tim, Joy and Dana
Scoring Free Shots!
Scoring Free Shots!
(Stupid Katie thinks I'm her pond)
This is our how-many-eth drink again??
This is our how-many-eth drink again??
Group Love
Group Love - Too Much For Random Old Guy Who Decided to
Unbutton His Shirt for Our Benefit To Resist
We're Only This Duch Mrunk!
We're Only This Duch Mrunk!
Really.
Really.
P.S. I know I'm asking for it, but there doesn't seem to be a satisfactory photo size to select from. One between the small and medium options would be perfect. What do I do? (I've already been talked into also setting up Yahoo and Photobucket accounts - if creating yet another online photo album is anyone's answer to a solution - and I'd really, really rather not collect a host of them. Again, what do I do?)
P.P.S. So have I got it right, Vera? Am I *gasp* mirroring?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks nice. don't worry about the sizes lar.. yeah... it doesn't seem like there's anything btw small and medium. but again,. looks nice! Well done, my young padawan!

vera

joyfulglee said...

but but but... i'm a details and aesthetics person! what joy *cough* is there for me, if i cannot be anal about it?? ;D

i'll take that as a yes, i am mirroring (not uploading) photos. yay, me!