Wednesday, June 28, 2006

We Make the City Beautiful

At least that's what I like to tell myself. Some of the photos seem blurry for reasons beyond me, but what do I know, I'm just a (cursed forevermore) techy amateur. I do know that if you click on them - magic! Anyway, this is for Cheryl, who's been constantly reminding me I have itchy fingers. Thanks. And for Liz, who's been constantly encouraging me to be procrastinator extrodinaire. Really, thanks. And for Joanne, who asked for her poser pics! *grinnn*
~*~
Joy Ann Liz
Seasoned Camwhores
Joy,Liz,Pris
With The Lawyer and The Vet
Mary&Joy
MaryMary Quite Contrary
Joy&Jen
B is for... And J is for...
glitter
The Nice Ones Glitter
The Joys
The Joy and The Joy *heh*
(I keep telling them, no shots downward up. Does anyone listen??)
auction 2
Up For Grabs (And Still No Takers? Tsk)
I brought my dirty dancing partner. Who did you bring?
Liz Steph Joy
Clearly not paying attention to the going ons onstage
TrueTalent
Posing 101
Vain Boy Not-Quite-in-Denial
tonal
I'm not artistically challenged. I have crappy software. Really.
tonal 2
We Can Colour Coordinate
LimBrothers
Additional Comments Sometimes Not Necessary *grin*
SueTheSmall - GideonWineGuzzler's doctor half I Like Your Goods! *wink*
We're Not As Blur As We Look
Cheeky Monkeys
carissa
Look in the Dictionary under "Cute"
Ann&Joy
I'm With Stunner
Jason
The Truth About Jase
(Is that I found the ClosetPoser in him!
He even took off his specs for the shot! I like.)
Joy&Ling
The Wong and The Ong
Bek&Joy
Lil Miss Chan

2 comments:

Alan said...

i know this comment is really late but you need a better photographer!! so shaky! is it who i think it is??.....

joyfulglee said...

i know!!! don't think for one moment i didn't think of that.

who do you think it is? (it's the person i just went and said out loud to "don't take my pics, your hands are shaky!" hahah.

good photos vs. tack.... good photos!

(there was NO ONE to take them!!)