Sunday, June 18, 2006

What gives

OMG. Last night, someone I know was bloody running his mouth all night long, acting like a real first-class jerk. He thought he was being cool, showing off his stupid try-hard, wannabe attitude, and dishing smart remarks every which way faster than you could say shut up stupid. He was the worst kind of show-off: the one-who-thinks-he's-top-shit type, and was ruining the mood for everyone around him. I wouldn't have cared half so much if he hadn't been giving me the third degree, acting all big shot, talking it up, trying to prove something. And especially when I already had the impression that he really didn't have anything to show for it in the first place, anyway. I was so angry at the dickhead, and growing more and more mad knowing he thought he had the right to treat me like shit. Man, I was itching to give it to him nicely, land him one good tight slap across the face. I was so angry I tell you, seething, and so wanting to hit him. I didn't care if it was in front of everyone. In fact, all the better. I was so, so angry, I woke up!

And then I got even angrier at him for having woken me up. Like, wtf.

As it is, people the world over know NOT to mess with me when I'm sleeping or just woken up. This one, had the nerve to piss me off twice. TWICE!

So now I'm sitting here like an idiot, having woken up an ENTIRE hour early when I only had 3 miserable ones to sleep for to begin with. Not a happy camper.

All I can say is I better not be seeing the moron around anytime soon, or there will be bloodshed.

No comments: