Friday, June 23, 2006

Wreckage Hearts

C, you are brave and strong, far more than I dare say I would ever be. I admire that, and I admire that you stand up for what you believe in even though it hurts. I'm coming to kidnap you soon.

S, it's always complicated, and not least because of how torn internal conflict makes you. I admire your honesty, your daring to admit things that don't paint you in the best light, and I doubletriple promise I'll call.

R, there are no words. I know, we don't want to feel better, we want it never to have happened in the first place. So I'm not going to say time dulls pain, but I will say that I'm here, not to do anything, but just be. Know that, ok?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*huggies* , doll.

thanks.

Anonymous said...

i believe if u were in the same situation
u'd be even stronger
i am not as strong as u think but thanks babe
*hugss*