Thursday, September 14, 2006

I think I'm going soft

I'm tired, in pain, and therefore grouchy, more often than not. This too-constant sickly feeling is becoming really boring. What's wrong with me? I'm not (that) old, I'm not! And I'm so worn, I keep signing in to blog and coming to a halt because thinking takes too much effort, my thoughts are too random and my brain is stupidly disorganized. That, or I'm on emotionally-stupid gear, with the merest hint of dignity being the only thing holding me back from saying the dumb things I'm thinking. What is wrong with me? Sometimes, it's not even any particular incident bearing a black cloud, I'm just... well, worn out. And yet, I look at others around me, and I daren't think I have too much on my plate, because by comparison, I have zilch. What in the world is wrong with me? My only event-salvager is my trusty camera, and even then, it's been severely underused by my standards. But enough chitchat, here's some recent photos I did manage to get:

SA's 19th
Sarah-Anne turns 19
with some veryvery good seafood,
topped off with gelati!

steamboat3
Our annual cold-months foodfest.
Boys are easy - easy to please
(heart through stomach and all), and easily amused.

steamboat
Nothing like hot soup and hotter company on a cold night,
never mind we ate ourselves silly.
And that's not counting the mango pudding+pandan chiffon dessert!

steamboat2
Food-induced smiles always make me happy.
That alone is enough to make me want to feed people,
the greedier the better.

No comments: