Sunday, October 08, 2006

More Momentos

Because one serve of photos is never enough. And really, the fact that 2 wedding are a week apart - not really my fault now, yes? OK, and because I am turning undeniably word-lazy. But I have good justification. Those topics which I would blog about are not the unthinkingly happy, celebratory moments you see here. Which is not to say they are all and entirely drab and grey. Still, they require some thought-processing and contemplation, and having to face the facts, so to speak, and which are actually things I could well and long be lazy about. See, rambling on excuses, and I'm not doing so bad in the word-count department now, huh? But enough chitchat, here's more wedded action for the fairytale fans:

windmill gardens
Windmill Gardens -
in the middle of Melbourne!
we match!
My pseudo-Dutch (had to come up with something when repeatedly
asked what traditional wear I was in) gold-green
matches the bride's champagne gown and the day's backdrop!
JJ wedding party
The Joyce-Julius wedding party. Can't quite see it here, but the
bridesmaids are adorned in kebaya. If you haven't guessed,
Joyce got us all specifically geared up.
paparazzi
HAH! Loving our photos - and
shameless about it, too! ;)
photo pro?
Why not start them young?
Bek getting into it, complete with fancy gear.
couple and the photographers
The official photographers,
sneaking in one of themselves.
going traditional
Baring teeth is what we do best.
I think the sun made our pearlies whiter
...and our eyes water!
the green and the purple
It felt so good to have what to wear be my biggest worry
- being only one week apart from the last wedding and all.
i am aunty
I think I'm categorically turning into an aunty
...Help! (But then, Josh is incorrigibly naughty!)

PS: More photos of Gideon and Sue's here, thanks to Shubhra.

No comments: