Monday, December 11, 2006

The Other Day...

it was Liz's birthday, so we pumped her with alcohol like never before. The clown was standing at the end of it all, and we just have to drink (again) to that, of course!
Drunkish
"I didn't train for nothin'."

Joy & Mary
Me and Mary
(have got matching Cue dresses!)

And then, I pottered off to Kat's bridal shower picnic. I'll laze at a park (almost) any day, and with food, too, I had no complaints! ;)

Kat's Shower

And then, I was off to my favourite uni for pics with Josh. A graduation is always celebrated, and we hammed it up with cameras and food, yay!

Josh's Grad
Josh is celebrity for the day.
Oh, I beg your pardon, Doctor Lin, I mean.

Josh & Boys
There needs to be one of the boys...

Josh & Girls
Since there's without doubt, one of the girls!

And then, I went to see The Guardian with the boy and the sis. We all liked it; she for the buff bodies, he for the choppers, me for the story. And for the best collaboration I have seen between the current and the ex. Not that I can recall having seen any other, I just like saying it. The trouble was, I was almost dying parched from thirst, so I smartly bought two bottles of water before the show. I guzzled one down immediately and got right into the movie of endless seas and swimming pools and water the world over. I even had a tear to go with the H2O theme. You know the rest.

No comments: