Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Boys are Gross (with a capital G)

I know cleanliness is not up there with fulfilling the desires of their stomachs or whatever, but there is a point where damn disgusting becomes plain unexceptable. If you know me at all, you'll know I'm more a Nazi for perfection than for utter spick-and-speck-ness, though of course I like clean. I'm not paranoid about germs - hell, some germs are good for you - and if you want to pick some dropped morsel off some table or floor and pop it in your mouth, I won't blink twice. I'll even tolerate the crummy messes boys thrive in.

Sometimes, though, I think I'm too relaxed.

It becomes plain unexceptable when my foot put down, is ignored. It's probably my own fault because I don't throw a fit when said ignored, but to then have my put down foot backfire at me, is way out of line. It just ain't right when you are completely incorrigible, then make me feel bad for telling you off for being absolute filth.

Seriously. Where do you get off?

All right, I'll admit I know a few who are not completely without some sense of hygiene. But knowing so only makes me embarrassed about knowing those who are not.

2 comments:

david said...

"girls are grody!"

alex said...

i escape a blog-blast! woo-hoo!