Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hello World

Elisha
This little doll is (to me, by Chinese standards) all eyes. And I'm more convinced than ever that the blur look is a family trademark. Which, when worn as kids, is adorable as hell. In a ticklish sort of way. Guess it's no surprise my two favourite things to do with bubs is to make 'em look silly and photograph them looking so. Hence my liking this photo:

popiah
Not that I was the one who wrapped her up all snug as a bug. But I look at it and I think: Popiah! All bundled up, haha. Does that mean babies are not claustrophobic? I know I would go completely insane trying to sleep all tucked up like that. Freshly made hotel beds? Pah! Pull pull pull out the sheets! :D

wrapped
Hehehe... I'm not evil ok. Like I said, I wasn't the one who did that. And it's not my fault she looks cute all scrunched up, is it?

bumblebee
Poor thing is as if she were on parade. Who asked them to make cute little baby clothes and toys and mats and a whole lot of other useless, money-making, sucker-inducing baby stuff?

Ok, baby OD.

PS: Her name's Elisha, by the way. She makes T uncle third time round.
PPS: Her dad's pet name for her is Buffy.

Ok, now cute OD, too.

No comments: