Monday, March 26, 2007

Clickety-Click!

Took all the 'proper' ones first:
T
Me with T,
giving yours truly face with a tie...
Mum
One with the matriach
(where would I be without a personal banker?)...
cert
With the cert, but of course
(If only that guaranteed a job)...
program
Yes, even one with the program.

All obligatory shots out of the way, and the fun begins:
throw
If you think throwing something that just. Won't. Fit. And has been
worn by God knows how many other sweaty heads before you
is fun... You ain't seen nothin' yet.
little cheek
Showing off what denotes my Masterhood ...Master*hood*, get it?
Like anyone can tell what denotes what. I sure can't.
1-2-5
The 1-2-5, as learnt from the Master 1-2-5er, my brother Jason.
The boy was almost completely mortified I made him do this,
as evidenced by his half-hearted expressions.
hee
Hee. Doing cute. How sick are we? ;D
I hope he remembers despite all the smiling
that *his* earn capacity will always be the higher.
Brian
This is my nephew (second cousin for the politically correct)
whose looks is the most (and probably only)
Chinese thing about him.
mortar board
His little sis Natalie is cute, too,
but she was all coy and camera-shy that night.
classmates
One with a few of the classmates.
Donna ran off for her studio shots, and silly Katie was so hot
she returned her robe in great hurry,
so I lent her my cappity-cap!
Jo the globe-trotter was partyin' in South America.

NB: Yes, yes. I know my photos are all screwy, but if and until someone comes and educates (read: teach by showing) me on how to do them screwyless, that's the way they're gonna stay. I promise I'm sufficiently savvy once taught, as long as you go slow from the start. Oh. And to all the relevant parties who saw (dragged, tolerated, motivated, paid etc) me through this, and, if applicable, put up with the whining, I thank thee sincerely.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

when's my turn? WHen? WHEN???!!!!! (clutching my hand into a fist kneeling in the rain...)

v

Anonymous said...

HAPPY GRAD!!! you can now sound all canggih and fuyoh-fied with a Masters attached to your name :) well done, you. now please, no more studying. you've kinda blown the meaning of stress out the window. will be coming to visit end of the week. hope to catch up ya!

joyfulglee said...

V: Well, for starters, you can come collect you very crumpled cert that is lying somewhere about the house like an old, unloved boot. Or something.

STEFIE: Too bad that doesn't automatically grant you a job with mind-blowing pay. Or any job at all for that matter. Call me, ya hear?

Itscheryl said...

eheh all grown up!
happy happy congrats =D