Monday, April 30, 2007

Combined 55th

Ange & Eks
Ange and Eks are the Birthday Bubbas!
Numbers to be figured out at own risk ;P
collage a
Check out baby in a party hat!
So cute I wanna eat!
collage b
An indoor BBQ doesn't stop smiles ;D
I'm sure doing nothing and getting food for it doesn't hurt
collage c
You know me. If I'm not eating, I'm taking pics.
Shameless, yes, yes...
collage d
A, D and I trying to do a do-re-mi at bottom left.
More like do-re-ti really! :P
collage e
N is a cheeky monkey!
He posed and posed and posed with the girls,
then refused to take a pic with his Aunty Lena
collage f
Heddles was drenched from cooking in the rain the whole time
And deserved a big hug from the birthday girl, no?
collage g
Dessert in two flavours, yay!

That was my last free Saturday (two weeks ago) for a long time to come. Wouldn't have had it any other way. Easy BBQ celebs with friends on a rainy afternoon, me likey.

3 comments:

david said...

sure that's a wise title?

Itscheryl said...

ahha i agree with agung

hey btw i use ur doggy here in my site haha.. he's sooooooo cute

http://itscheryl.yuinyin.com/?p=139

joyfulglee said...

Well, they used it first themselves. I'm only following their lead.

Cheryl: The photo is so cute! ;P Love love.