Friday, April 20, 2007

I Rock

So I'm told I "have obviously impressed ____", though impressing the opposite sex is arguably easier to do. He said, "no experience, no issue"; later, she said they "don't normally take the inexperienced in." Repeatedly. What did I say about impressing the opposite sex?

This is not to make negative implications about her, of course. I have to say how very surprised I was at how nice they are. I admit, I had serious reservations. When the specs are: all-female, fierce selling, high targets, serious expectation and worse competition, can you blame me? I soon found they took the term family seriously, and amid all the serious expectation and worse competition, there is some kind of real bond holding them all together. If they wanna share the love, make no mistake -- I'm embracing it. Catty bitching, begone!

You can call it heresay, but I beat many other applicants, and three other finalists in the running for it. It pays to be "the most enthusiastic and willing to learn" cookie around. Loving the goods don't hurt one bit.

I rock, if I say so myself.

6 comments:

alex said...

congrats!

now send forth my tapered suit...you got my address don't you? =D

joyfulglee said...

As soon as you send me a big fat cheque, consider it done yesterday ;P

You like to fuss about it and check the fit anyway...

Liz said...

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!! shopping...woohoo - i like i like!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sure I'm due for a big treat in August =).

Spill the beans on the role.

Anonymous said...

ooh ooh!!! can i be your new best friend? :) jk... congrats!

joyfulglee said...

Thanks everyone!

Now if you really wanna support me, come and spend your moolah! ;D