Monday, May 01, 2006

Bulk Business

The past few weeks have been packin' a punch. That, and I've been so tired out, I feel (as if) I've been doing a lot more than I really am; so much so I'm wishing human hibernation were a very true, very real part of nature. Which is not to say the things I have been at are unimportant. On the contrary, they are quite the opposite. I reckon it's exactly because they are, that I've been so wiped out. Mental and emotional involvment has gotten me all worn in a way say, braving less-than-ideal weather conditions in less-than-snug clothes for wild nights out clubbing til the break of dawn five weekends in a row or some other such lose-countable number with the choice poisons of alcohol, second-hand smoking and devil-may-care hair-tossing skill for good measure has never done.

Which is not to say I begrudge these wiping-out past few weeks. Only the well-worn get the privilege of being so because they first well-love. And mental and emotional weightage are definite ingredients in that recipe. So without further ado, Miss Panda Eyes presents The Week Gone By In Pictures (and some captions):

No comments: