Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bad is Good

Lust-infested post ahead - you've been warned:

So after the wedding (photo dump to come), Vera and I were off to the 'honeymoon'. We had the best threesome ever, I just can't get over it. The truth was that we were dead to the world post-wedding, mentally and physically, and sin sin sinfully allowed ourselves to be un-pumped about the whole thing. We were so outta it, we almost degraded ourselves from gold class and stupidly stood at the silver for a whole half hour before figuring something wasn't quite right.

He took his time coming out, the tease, but when he did, boy did he get us worked up, and we let him entertain us, and entertain he did. And yes, I said gold class. We were thaat close. If any performer is an oozer he's one, and I had no qualms lapping it all up.

He's just so bad, I love it!

Looking back at all the pics, I have to say the photos do not at all do him justice. They don't show just how cheeky the rascal is. I said it already, but he's just so bad, I have to say it again. That glint in his eye, the power he blatantly wills, the puppy dog pout, the fun you have with him, that something more he keeps dangling, he's the very devil. And that accent! (got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup 'well wosh it op!')

Damn, Robbie, you're a charming, charming, baad boy. Your personality is delicious - you can rock my socks any day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weirdo.

Anonymous said...

sei ham sap poh

hahahahaha

v