Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thus ends the last wedding of the year (that'd be 8)

collage 1
Clockwise, top L to R:
Lex doing possum, with the happy couple, yummy entree, yummy dessert, Ege & Saz, with Lizzie, fish!, more dessert, Shivani & Evie get funny, Chris & Em; insert: Mich & Soony.

collage 2
Audrey & Cindy all bridesmaided up; V with Mr Man, as he's known; Jack, Sze Hwa & me; the Ngians & Greg.

collage 3
The sparkles team, the Angs, A is a cutie!, Ben wants to play lowest neckline - I'm just glad he wins, Ange and the sisters, K & J.

couple
The setting, and the moments.

married
Done deed.

last JAL
Potentially Alex's last chance at being flanked by girls at their own will for a while. Hee.
We just can't let this be the last JAL pic - let's do it in Singapore/KL!

me & sue
Me & SueBlue can smile on cue.

sisters
Look at that backdrop!
The girls behaving for the 1st pic...

in action
...before getting into it!
Oh, how I love shouting 'change!' at them every 3 seconds!

dinner doings
Dinner doings.
Shameless at the usual self-showered attention.

man of the hour
Getting snapped with the man of the hour.

me & lex
Very likely my favourite picture of the night.
Do our expressions say what we truly think of each other?

pop!
The contender.
Fine, I'll have 2 favourites.
We go Pop!

cake cutting
Classic cake-cutting shot.

cake
I arranged the flowers, wheeee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!
where was the wedding?

joyfulglee said...

Reception at Sails on the Bay, ceremony on a pier nearby. In Melbourne.

Who's this?