Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I want to travel, but not just in mind

I try not to dislike that friends have work and try even harder at it for those who work the crazy local hours and resent the way I held higher regard for some things than they now seem to be worth and can't believe that mum would ever fuss about my hair being too dark! and love that I have half-baked excuses to semi-dress up here and like very much that I am now training the trainer and can't say enough times that desire is a bitch and beam everytime I recall I've been Farragamoed and dream of when I might be Guccied and am very annoyed I don't have my camera wire and enjoy the company of people who let me be me and let me get wonderfully carried away being unrepressed and am totally fed up with my completely stuffed nose and share in the joy of happy news and stare mouth agaped at the announcement of shall I say interesting info and adore Audrey Kawasaki and Stella Im Hultberg for their talent at moody brooding and suggestion and hate that you suddenly have morals and admitting how much it cuts and am tickled thinking of what we talked about last night and want to know when the next time will be and wonder if I really have to give some things up at the expense of gaining others and can't stand just how much he is on his own planet and read the postsecret blog regularly and wonder what life would be like if I had taken the path she did which I encouraged but wonder too if I really have in me to have done it myself or am merely chewing on bravado and cling to the fact that he makes me laugh and wonder as well if I will ever really write again and worry about work to come and care but don't want to and can't be fucked but feel bad and know that sometimes, sometimes rambling is all one can do.

6 comments:

alex said...

At one glance, there are ~35 different things in there which you are remarking/bitching/lamenting/reminiscing about in that ~350-word sentence.

I have to say you do lead a very interesting life...either that or you are extremely good at TK'ing up things... ;)

Anonymous said...

oi! happy new year you!!! *hugs*

joyfulglee said...

Alex: *bleuk!*

(i TRY to keep it mixed up la, else who will do it for me? sounds good mishmashed, hey? haha!)

Fie: Fieeeeee! Same to you, same to you.

alex said...

Each to their own. But most importantly, nothing in there is abusive towards me right? *gulp*

joyfulglee said...

Ooh, so THAT's what you were wanting to get at!!

What do you think??

alex said...

Nah, not getting at anything, just take what I said at face value. As you should most things that come out of my mouth/keyboard.

As for what I think wrt any abuse, I try not to think about it. That's why I'm going straight to asking. Once bitten, never shy again!

Anyway I was trying to decrypt your entry. You should give some hints for the less obvious rambles!