Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lazy hello, and some photos

Been up to this and that of late, most of which I'm not unhappy about, though in a lazy sort of contented way. What a long-winded way of saying I can't be arsed to blog about anything really, ha! Few and unimpressive photos marginally play a part.

I do have some of the Angs' KL wedding dinner at Vincenzo, Bangsar One.

couples
Couples standing pretty.

blue
We're not as blue as we look.

joy & steph
As she would say, it's self-explanatory ;)

me & the boys
Me and the boys.

buds
We're the intertwined pals.

girls
With the Bill Keithed bride.

I can't resist saying I just don't get why, but I always look more spastic back in KL. I'm convinced the weather doesn't help, but surely it's not just that? Anyway, spastic, and I have photos to prove it. Everytime.

Humbug.

And. To nip it in the bud, let me clarify that I mean I think I look sucky comparatively. No stupid rebuttals, thanks.

That's it. I did say I was rather uninspired at the blogging end of things. Someone's gotta embrace this Chinese new year's zodiac of choice - and no one better than she born in a year of the same one! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wei! What happened to the Poppy photos!? There are some revealing shots there!