Monday, January 22, 2007

Pop goes the people

I know these aren't exactly the revealing photos you had in mind, J, but I can't give you those. At least not here. First because the revealing (read: unflattering) ones are of people I don't know know, and it's not very me to just put them out there like that, and second, because those of that someone I do, are well, revealing (read: bad).

Not that that's an issue per se. Bad was after all part of the unspoken plan :D But in reverence to "an eye for an eye", I think I'll sit this one out. So mister the-other-side-of-the-world, if you don't see you, you know why.

he came!
He made it!
As though it were him we were shooing off...
I mean, celebrating ;)
cgj
Care to shed some light, G?
It's not a 'I see a sex goddess' face nor a
'what the hell is that?' face, so I'm stumped.
poppy
The place was nice, though I think, far too hot.
And not because there was drool-material.

4 comments:

alex said...

e-mail me the photos! *cringe*

although as far as I remember my pants were on the whole time...

Anonymous said...

hey... nice.

don't ask me. i don't know what's that about anyway. must be the lousy whisky. i looked spaced out.

Anonymous said...

But where's the photos that incriminate our friend that is on the other side of the world?!

joyfulglee said...

A: So you think... But that's the least of your problems.

G: Next time, we actually check out chicks k? So you have good reason to make faces.

J: Don't you read? Two can play the game... That, and I'm nice. Really.