Sunday, April 01, 2007

Last week (and the one before!) in photos...

Because this week is here already!

smell
Smelling is a very important part
of visiting lavender farms
there
Although that may mean you smell everything...
cows
...even the things you'd rather not!
(Look at the cows' curly fur!)
tea
Yummy tea for my tummy...
Yummy ice-cream for tea!
scones
No tea is proper tea without scones!
creamed
I did not do this on purpose. This only proves I'm greedy.
I want bigger bites and more cream than I can take.
roses
Flowers bring out the smiles in mum
mum & me
Photos can do that, too ;D
ball
I have no idea what these are,
but aren't they cute?
thief
Can you believe that face!
So... mischevious but unrevealing of what mischief to come!
pluck!
I rest my case.
(He deposited loot in my bag, nothankyou at all)

***

This is my seven month old nephew, Jaidan...
what the
uh oh
The poor child.

***

The little tapper lures a crowd to the Williamstown Parade.

tap!
Her soles clickety-click,
my fingers clickety-click!
fly
Jump high in the sky!

***

eat meet
Eat-Meets is always a simple feat :P

2 comments:

david said...

the last pic felt so random.
came out of nowhere...

Itscheryl said...

lovely picss
and those lavenders so lovely !