Friday, April 13, 2007

Life

You know life's grabbed you by the collar and dragged you along for the ride when you stop blogging for a whole of two weeks and it feels like eternity. Not to say that those two weeks were bad. On the contrary, in fact, and what with the feeling like a zillion things have happened.

I'm juggling four different side jobs (I say jobs but whether or not they work out to be long-term and/or profitable remain to be seen, all usual time effort money risk apply), been to a work trial where the only positive outcome was that they paid me, celebrated the boy's birthday, went to Easter camp and discovered I'm the only girl who freezes to the level I do and had to embrace all things camp (not my thing), gotten not so great news from friends I'm not at liberty to share at the moment, went for another interview (dare I say I almost enjoyed it? I have my theories), been blocked in to do another four-day trial (it was five, I wiggled out of one!), been frustrated by the parental units and their mind games, capped off my suspicisions that I'm gaining a pound or three by the rising of my pant hems with a whole can of mini sausages (read 42) between lunch and dinner (I am Snack Queen -- eating always is a given, it's just getting less and less healthy), been going mental about real estate (I have theories about this too, but we won't get into it), had to find out about three separate parties doing three different concerts while I forgo my tickets to two. I'm sure there's more that's made life hectic and wonderful, but between my memory lapse and my not being bothered, I'll leave it at this. Oh, did I mention job-hunting is a bitch? Ulcers and gastric come complimentary.

Not bad for two weeks' work, huh?

No comments: