Thursday, December 13, 2007

On these days gone past

Sure ranting lets me blow off steam, but these days, I find myself slowing down in the virtual ranting department so as not to:

1. Turn this space into bitchy land;
2. Say too much to close to home; and
3. Go on and about in cryptic twists and turns, to say in other words what cannot be put plainly.

That, and these days are eventful times. I find myself flirting between something to the next, but never properly, happily anchored. I need badly to organize my thoughts, what more deal with matters from all these events, which I can only and unsatisfactorily skim though on each of its surfaces.

I suppose I cannot say it's been boring. We've had the parental units on either side come and go, the long awaited graduation (from the frying pan to the fire?), a life conceived, work dramas, a taste of hanging out like old times, a health scare from over the other side of the world, a friend's change of status, laughing and reminiscing. We've even ordered furniture, and blown considerable money on blinds.

I may be operating on a level of control much lower than I like, but I can't say I'm not living life.

No comments: