Friday, December 21, 2007

Post Script

PS. I forgot to show you R's Big Brother video entry. I must admit she is cute; your watching it wouldn't have gone astray.

PS. I wanted to tell you to pop in next door to meet A, who was working there yesterday, and who is Eurasian, and who's face, I'm sure, you'd have appreciated. She's young, she's a looker, she said to me something so naively, you'd have loved it.

PS. The hot girl with legs up to there, and perfect everywhere else, came back again. I am more convinced than ever that she is - if not already - unharvested talent. I got to say to her: give me your name and number and I'll call you. If I could choose how I could look, she would be it. Damn, if I looked half like her, I'd have no complaints.

PS. I said, today, and thought one second later of how jealous you could be, to some little Miss I was dressing: let me unbutton you, if that's OK. And proceeded to do just so.

Then again, you had your own brand of fun, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Q: Why are all girls such teases?!?!?!

A: Because they can and because they are...

joyfulglee said...

Is that you, who-else?

Either way:

Please. Guys are just as much teasers as any girl. Everyone plays the 'game'; at least I'd respect someone who's honest enough to admit it.

Anonymous said...

yes that was me - now reply my text message and tell me what she said! =)